It's interesting to see that God still has plans for you even after you get old like me! Here we are going along in our life...it's fairly nice...and then everything hits. Josh and Kim's baby came eight weeks early. That was crazy. She went in for a normal check up and they admitted her and a week later Damien entered the world. He's amazing and precious. He's doing great. He's making faster progress than they predicted. Even the nurses are amazed. Hopefully he will keep up the good work and come home early. So while we are waiting for this baby, Jim gets a phone call and is offered a better job in Utah. It's with the Air National Guard as a civillian. So we pray about it and find out it is the right thing for us at this time. Of course while all this is happening, it's also time for finals with my 2 online Summer classes. Lets throw some outpatient surgery in there with 11 stitches. Did I forget that I also needed to give a talk in Church that Sunday? Don't forget about Jake's air conditioner for his car needing a new compressor. Dad came through on that. There were a few other things, but didn't want to get too long winded. It's almost ridiculous. And wonderful. I am sure it will all come out right in the wash. Don't know where we'll be in 2 months, but I am sure the Lord does...thank goodness!
2 comments:
WOW! What a time! It is amazing how the Lord works. Sometimes caos is the perfect thing to recieve inspiration and blessings. congrats on the job offer. Can't believe you'll be leaving AR. Good luck. We'll see you in a few weeks. We are coming out for Karl's wedding. Can't wait.
I am so sad to hear you will be leaving us. I am talking real pain! But, I believe in you! Just know we will miss our "grandparents" in Arkansas!
Post a Comment