Aug 10, 2008

Blog Memory Game!

Hi,

I thought this was cute and hope everyone will want to do it. Just leave a memory about any of the family.


Here's what you do:
1. Add a comment to this post on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot…anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Cindy - Your girls were our favorite and always unavailable babysitters. And as for you, well, before I knew you very well, you reminded me of one of the moms I grew up around - always steady, completely together. Then I work with you and Melissa and I realized that you were fun, upbeat and spontaneous and steady and together!

A Few of My Favorite Things

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed