Aug 6, 2008

CraZY YeAr

We have had the craziest, busiest year so far, and it's not over yet!
We started the new year moving into a new home. Then I went to Utah for
a month to help welcome our new grandbaby to the world. That was Dec/Jan. In February we
added a son-in-law, Mike, when Jamie got married in Las Vegas. Sadly, in April
Jimmy lost his dad and his mom moved in with us. Joanna graduated in May.
We started building Jim's mom a home in the backyard. That has been an every night and weekend ordeal. We planted a big garden in May. We took off to St. Louis in July to add a new daughter-in-law, Emily. Now Jo is preparing for college and we're still building.
Other cool stuff is coming soon, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice page mom...but i must say i look like im on something...lol. LOVE YOU!!!

~ Joanna

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

way to go, wells family...welcome to the blogging world! love the background for your page and your tunes -

doubleh said...

Cindy... what a wonderful page with the music, too! We will have some pictures for you of Danielle, Allen and John Paul. We having a great visit with them.

BobBruff said...

Wooo hooo! The Wells are bloggers now. Check out our blog.

bibbidibobilyboo.blogspot.com

Bob and Emily Terry

Casey said...

Yeah! Now I can watch the Well's all the way from NC. Can't wait to see more.

Casey said...

P.S. Jo, I think you look great. I LOVE your hair cut. I can't believe you are going to college soon. HELLO!!!! You were just my little Beehive when we moved to AR. What has happened?

Isak said...

Wells Mom, this is amazn, I love it! WHERE is Wells, haven't heared from him in a while! It sure has been a crazy year Wells left NEVADA came home no loner a missionary & then he grows up on me, man that stinks,,,,LOL,

LOVE YA

A Few of My Favorite Things

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed