Nov 24, 2008

Jo's 18!!!

I can't believe Joanna turned 18. It doesn't seem real. The time really does just fly by. We had a fun time together. We had the birthday dinner and played games. Everyone told tons of stories and we laughed sooo much. I love the fun memories. I even got to hear several I had never heard before....that's what happens after they are old enough not to get into trouble! Then you get to hear the crazy things they did when they were younger. We heard the one about Josh and Jake shooting a wild pig with their bb guns ( whoo hoo!) and getting chased up a tree. We heard when they left their bb guns in the yard and 3 year old Jamie picks one up and shoots it at them (trying to be like the big brothers). We heard about Joanna jumping off the ladder when Jake convinced her she could fly (broke her leg). Another where Josh convinced Jo to let him shoot his paintball gun at the hat on her head while she stood very still...missed and hit her forehead. When the kids caught fish at the neighbors pond and kept them in 100 degree heat by the porch til Dad got home to see. Ooooh... that one stunk!! There were so many funny stories. I loved it!

No comments:

A Few of My Favorite Things

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed