Well, I have enjoyed reading everyone elses blogs and haven't updated in forever! So here goes:
Jimmy is the new cub scout committee chairman in our ward...back to scouting. He is enjoying it and plans to create a scouting room for the boys. I think it will be alot of fun. I am still in Relief Society and have a training meeting to do this weekend. I hope to inspire all the enrichment counselors in our stake...we'll see! I am taking an insane course at ASUB with an insane teacher who gives an insane amount of work. (I might be going insane). Joanna has started a new job at Colton's Steakhouse. So if you visit and order a salad, dessert or rolls she will probably be the one making it! At least on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday. Jamie and Mike now live in NLR over by the Mall. It's a real cute apartment and right in the middle of everything. Jake and Emily are often seen going through here. They are looking happy as ever. Josh and Kim are pregnant (3rd grand baby on the way!!). Congratulations to them! Chris, Jessica, Summer and Melanie are almost finished building their house in Hyrum, Utah. They should be moving in by the end of the month. It's beautiful! Spring is almost here and I am getting in the gardening mood. Can't wait for the fresh veges to start popping out of the ground. Wish it could be effortless on our part, but then (I'm sure) it wouldn't be as fun. Will post pictures when it takes off.
Splash - August 2023
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment