Oh my goodness!!!! Look how Jo is the only one at home now! That happened fast. It seems like only yesterday I was bringing the little ones over for Jaime to watch. Now she is all grown up! I love reading about your family. We have a special interest in you all :).
Oh, Cindy! I saw this very video clip in person at Time out for women, and I totally wanted it recorded on CD to listen to over and over!!!! I'm totally linking this to my blog! Thanks for finding it for me!!!!!
3 comments:
Summer looks divine! How about your birthday? Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness!!!! Look how Jo is the only one at home now! That happened fast. It seems like only yesterday I was bringing the little ones over for Jaime to watch. Now she is all grown up! I love reading about your family. We have a special interest in you all :).
Oh, Cindy! I saw this very video clip in person at Time out for women, and I totally wanted it recorded on CD to listen to over and over!!!! I'm totally linking this to my blog! Thanks for finding it for me!!!!!
Post a Comment